'Our standards and quality are as high as your expectations.'
No passwords or secret handshakes. You’re in. Discover the beauty industry’s longest held and best kept secret here at UNCU London. We’re all about accessible, everyday luxury designed for the modern woman (that’s you) who’s short on time and big on results. So we use the very best we can get our hands on - namely all natural luxury 6A Mulberry Silk with a 22-momme (meaning it’s the softest, purest and most densely woven premium silk) and some of the finest the world has to offer. Our complete collection of Mulberry Silk products are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified too, so we’re free from chemicals and other nasties. No substitutes - just smoother hair, clearer skin and better sleep. Consider this a glow up. Welcome to the club.
Our MissionAt UNCU London we always look to luxury as a way of standing out. Silk, and particularly the high quality mulberry silk we use, is the natural way to optimise healthy skin, smooth hair and great sleep – all things we believe the modern woman deserves! Our mission is to instil everyday luxury in every home, helping our customers combat and say goodbye to the acne and other skin, hair and sleep issues caused by harsh materials and toxic fabric dyes. Because a silk-led life is a happy life.
Our complete collection of Mulberry silk products are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, so we’re free from chemicals and other nasties.
- The miracle products you have been waiting for after years of trying expensive hair products from many different brands, UNCU London silk hair accessories help to tackle frizz, snagging and breakages.
- Ideal for tying up problematic hair for bed.
- Made from soft and luxurious 22-momme Mulberry silk fabric that feels wonderful on the skin.
- Our silk is sourced from its origins in China and designed in London, UK.
Mulberry silk has long been the beauty industry’s best kept secret, with everything from silk pillowcases to eye masks and hair wraps taking the market by storm. UNCU London exclusively uses 6A Grade Luxury 22-momme 100% Mulberry silk across all of its products, helping consumers combat the problems associated with low quality bedding, heavy fabric masks and substandard hair products.
UNCU London products are for you if:
- You cant live without silk and long for the best morning start with cozy and comfortable luxury bedding.
- Your old pillowcases are in desperate need of an upgrade.
- You want your silk to last longer through weekly washes.
- You want to reap up all the silk benefits including knot and tangle free hair.
- You want to keep your eyes and skin looking and feeling fresh while you sleep.
- You enjoy self care evenings with silk and luxury skin/haircare products.
- You are struggling to find hair accessories that are gentle on curly hair.
- You are looking for a luxurious treat for you and your hair.
We promise that all our products:
- Wash well, are long lasting and don’t get foggy after washing.
- Stop hair getting knotty underneath while sleeping.
- Stop the hair pulling and snagging.
- Help with insomnia, tossing and turning in bed.
- Help tame frizzy, dry, damaged split ends and hair falling out after washing and brushing.
- Keep the sensitive area around the eyes hydrated while sleeping, whilst keeping the eyes and skin looking and feeling fresh.
- Have been sourced in China and designed in London, UK.
UNCU London was founded during the pandemic with the aim of supporting in style, outfitting customers in and around London with sleek silk masks and hair accessories – using the finest materials and designs to provide breathability, style and a perfect fit every time.
Having worked in fashion for over 11 years, Eliis’s fashion career started in 2010 in Los Angeles where she managed international designers for Celebrity Style Lounges, such as Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmy’s and Cannes just to name a few. In November 2011, Eliis launched her first business - Elpromotions Model and Events Agency based in London and Ibiza. The following year, in 2012 Eliis founded Birmingham International Fashion Week® in Birmingham, England with a vision to push international interest with the work of designer’s collections. 5 years later during a lockdown of a worldwide pandemic, Eliis used her creative juices and spare time to launch her first E-Commerce brand with an aim to provide everyday luxury for a modern woman.
'We're all about accessible, everyday luxury.'
Eliis has a BSc Degree in Business Management from Brunel University in London.
"I am a strong believer that every business is a success, you started it - you built something from an idea - so you are already successful. With UNCU London we had to find ways to stand out in an incredibly vast competition and more so competing with large online retailers who sell the same product with a fraction of the price due to the quantities they sell. We are a small business and count on our repeat customers who believe in the brand and love the quality and designs."
The collections mirror her love of fashion, art and global travels in the relaxed laid-back elegance and the bold and dark feminine colours.
Eliis Ashley Ruus
CEO & Founder
Read the full interview with our CEO on Thrive Global to find out more about how UNCU London was born.